How to report about significant changes in property status

In the event of a significant change in the property status of the subject of the declaration, the said subject must, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the income or acquisition of the property, notify the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (it is provided by Article 52 part 2 of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption").

nazk declaration

What should be understood at a substantial change in the property situation? As it is stated in the NAPC, this is the receipt of one-time income (or the acquisition of property) for an amount that exceeds 50 subsistence minimum (established on January 1 of the corresponding year). This year, this amount is 88100 UAH.

The following rules are also applied:

- if the value of the property, which exceeds 50 s.m., is paid in parts, the corresponding notification shall be submitted after the complete transfer of ownership of this property.

- if the income has been accrued but not received, no notification is required.

In addition, given the fact that, in accordance with paragraphs. 14.1.54, paragraph 14.1, Article 14 of the TCU, income from sources in Ukraine is any income received by residents or non-residents, from any kind of their activities in the territory of Ukraine (including payment (accrual) of remuneration by foreign employers), including income from engaging in entrepreneurial and independent professional activity, the subject of the declaration is obliged to submit a notice even in the case of obtaining a loan, a turning-back financial assistance (loan), and also income from business activities, etc., if the amount of such income exceeds 50 subsistence minimum, established on January 1 of the corresponding year.

It is also important to remember that unlike declarations, it is impossible to submit a correction to the Notification of significant changes in the state of property in the Register, therefore,you should avoid mistakes.

It is possible to notify about significant changes in the property status of the subject of declaration on the official website of the NAPC, filling out the corresponding electronic form.

For this we recommend to review the study video from the video cycle on filling in the declarations in the system of the "Unified State Register of Declarations of Persons Authorized to Perform State or Local Government Functions. Notification of Significant Changes in Property Status."